Friday, February 18, 2011

error code : 80072efe ( Fix Windows Update error )

I faced the problem i.e error code : 80072efe couple of months ago and coudnt update my Microsoft Security Essentials. Now I have fixed the problem and securely updated my Windows.

I found this on this link :
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/itprovistaie/thread/0ce7c1e6-7ef2-48e1-b7c9-c8f1e97c71d5
Thanks a lot to "abuadnan76" .
or,
Follow the instructions below...

It's something to do with the rootkit files, follow the following steps: 
1) Download this file from the following link http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe .
2) Run it, follow the steps (start scam>reboot).
3) Reboot you computer...
4) check for updates ... good luck...












Hope this will help you.
"ENJOY SAFE COMPUTING"

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    i also faced this problem many times but i fixed it. i got a lot of information from this post, its very helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply. I regularly check replies but here I did not replied for some reason. All Thanks goes to "abuadnan76"..

      Delete
  2. Its a good Antivirus but i faced error 628 after scanning. I got some help from this site: error628 to fix error 628.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might help...
      http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-networking/i-cannot-connect-with-my-modem-error-628/f29db0b5-f066-4874-8cb4-657b7c1871d5

      Delete

Thanks - Jajabor, 2014