Sunday, April 20, 2014

Software list for my new Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Just finished installation of Ubuntu 14.04 in my laptop, making only OS of my computer system. I think I'll make a review later, but right now I'll make a list of new softwares I am installing now.
  • VIM
  • VLC Player
  • Codeblocks
  • Terminator - a command interpreter
  • Ubuntu Restricted Extras
  • Google Chrome - my secondary browser
  • Oracke JDK
  • Xampp
  • Php-Storm
  • Eclipse
  • Android Studio
  • Avro
  • Shutter - Screen Capture
  • Gimp - Image Editor
  • qBitTorrent
  • Dropbox
  • Google Drive Ocamlfuse - Google Drive Client for Linux [Currently using Grive]
  • Grive (Google drive client)
  • Okular (Document Viewer, Specially for PDF)
  • todo-indicator (task manager)
  • Texmaker (LaTex Editor)
  • Weka (Data Analysis Tool)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Jajabor, 2014